Translate

Friday, 22 January 2016

Can the bunnies come for tea Mam?


I have been following Digital Whisper for a short while now
 and never had the courage to join in.
This style of digi work is quite new to me and  I love to experiment with images,
 some things work and some don't, but I can see myself getting more
 and more interested in this style of crafting.
The Dreamers challenge theme this week was,
 ''Bunnies''.
So for the first time I am joining in, via my new blog 
which I hope to use more  for this style of crafting as time goes by.

I used images from Mischief Circus kits, copyright free images  and my Craft Studio program.
If you should stop by to see me, I appreciate any comments you leave for me

 I

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet take on bunnies it is just precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. encouraged girls get everywhere!
    Herzlich Pippa

    ReplyDelete