Friday 12 February 2016

The girl with the violin


As this is what I am calling, for now, my play blog,   I think I am going to share a few of my digital pages here, that won't usually get seen.   Following prompt themes for challenge blogs and on my way to creating a page I am happy with,  many have been discarded by me.
If you should call here I would love to read what you think of my alternative versions.
Made using using Mischief Circus kits and a few of my own/found  images.
The theme I followed was Violin at Digital Whisper

4 comments:

  1. this is more than cute, genious. the rabbit! the hair, the everything! Herzlich Pippa

    ReplyDelete
  2. A serious face but not so much so on the rabbit!

    Sally xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling in to see me today. You are very welcome here and the comments you leave for me are always appreciated.