Wednesday 30 March 2016

Delivering baskets..No job too small


I am a little away from the prompt I think for the
Digital Whisper Dreamers  challenge  this week.....
Easter Basket.
But my take was a a delivery of  baskets of  flowers and  fresh vegetables.
Which if you are an adult,  perhaps would be just as welcome as a basket of Easter  eggs.
There is one small chocolate egg on the table for later in the day.

A digital collage, using a variety of images from Mischief Circus,
Dezinaworld , found and my own.

Thank you for taking time to call to see me today.

3 comments:

  1. Fun page Yvonne, I'd rather have the basket of eggs than vegetables!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun and beautiful page, Yvonne.
    And congratulations for the new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely piece. Love that elephant :)
    Thanks so much for playing in this challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling in to see me today. You are very welcome here and the comments you leave for me are always appreciated.