Translate

Wednesday, 30 March 2016

Delivering baskets..No job too small


I am a little away from the prompt I think for the
Digital Whisper Dreamers  challenge  this week.....
Easter Basket.
But my take was a a delivery of  baskets of  flowers and  fresh vegetables.
Which if you are an adult,  perhaps would be just as welcome as a basket of Easter  eggs.
There is one small chocolate egg on the table for later in the day.

A digital collage, using a variety of images from Mischief Circus,
Dezinaworld , found and my own.

Thank you for taking time to call to see me today.

3 comments:

  1. Fun page Yvonne, I'd rather have the basket of eggs than vegetables!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun and beautiful page, Yvonne.
    And congratulations for the new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely piece. Love that elephant :)
    Thanks so much for playing in this challenge.

    ReplyDelete