Translate

Thursday, 7 April 2016

Sewing a scene


Take a Word's challenge for this week is...... Sewing


This is a digital page with an added cross
stitch scene. I would like to think that the little girl is sewing in cross stitch as well.. This is a picture that hangs in my hallway, made  a good many years ago when I had more nimble fingers.
It was hard to get a decent photo through the glass.
Other images are from Mischief Circus, Dezinaworld and my own stored found images.

Thank you for calling by to see me, I do so appreciate the comments you leave.

4 comments:

  1. Love this sewing themed page. And I love how you used your own cross stitch picture in the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very calm and inviting, dear Meggy. P.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing scene. I find several great idead in your fab page.
    Love it.
    Have a wonderful fasy 😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautifully demonstrated with your own sewing.

    ReplyDelete