Saturday 17 June 2017

Bee Happy

This weeks theme at Digital Whispers for the
Bee


This is my  digital page for  this weeks theme. 
Today it has been hot and sunny  the bees were buzzing around the garden.
It took me back many years to  remember one of our dogs, who used to try and catch them.
She was only ever stung once and after that the bees could fly safely round the garden.

Thank you for calling in today your visit is really appreciated.

Digital information can be
found in my sidebar.

10 comments:

  1. Fun page! Our dog got once so many bee pricks that we must to go to a vet.
    Have a happy Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dogs would want to eat that bee, even if it is a bee. They think that chasing bugs is a fantastic thing to do! :) Happy weekend. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once stung, twice wise! This dog obviously has a lesson to learn. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful page!

    Nicola ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute and wonderful detail...beautiful work

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful colors and full of charm- love this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG I love this. That dog is adorable!
    Thanks for playing and for sharing your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what an adorable collage! and love your quote.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how true is his one. My dog had that happen also. Great piece.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling in to see me today. You are very welcome here and the comments you leave for me are always appreciated.