Wednesday 30 May 2018

Gold


challenge theme for this week is Shades of  Gold.
Depending on the light my page looks  quite yellow,
 but I did manage to get  few golden flowers and a bit of gold trim
 and folk may say, we all see things differently.


My first efforts were even more yellow, but I thought I would share this version as well.


Anyway as the quote points out, she is the artist and her idea of gold may not be ours.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.




Thank you for calling in, you are always welcome here.








Digital information can be
found in my sidebar.

8 comments:

  1. A beautiful golden page! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Strong and imaginative golden dream. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful piece, I love the lady in the jar. Have a great day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful piece. I love the bright sunshine yellow you chose! Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful. Sometimes "weird artists" need some protection in a golden jar.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thats beautiful Yvonne. lovely imagery - the quote made me smile.
    Have a great day.
    Gill xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wonderful idea and beautiful interpretation. Well done of course.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely work on this...well done.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling in to see me today. You are very welcome here and the comments you leave for me are always appreciated.