Thursday 4 August 2016

Faces of women

This weeks Cheeky Challenge theme at

The good, the bad and the ugly


I have used 3 of June's freebie  images for this digital collage page.
My thoughts when creating the page  was how women see themselves.

Young, fancy free  and learning that life is good.
A bit older and having a, '' good time''.
Growing old  and wondering why our faces  show the passing of time,
 when we still feel young inside. 

Thank you for calling in to see me today.
I always appreciate your comments.

4 comments:

  1. Love this Yvonne (nice and grungy) but not sure I'd want to meet any of them on a dark night.
    Are you sure 'Miss Good' is really good?
    Must remember I'm not 21 any more, I bent over this morning to pick up a largish container of acrylic paints and stuff and my back suddenly remembered its real age :)
    Gill xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your thoughts of these images, perfect for the challenge theme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great take on the challenge. Love this piece and thank you so much for using the images, it always makes my day x

    ReplyDelete
  4. in additional to being very visually interesting this piece is very thoughtful and deep, i love it. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling in to see me today. You are very welcome here and the comments you leave for me are always appreciated.