Thursday 27 April 2017

Its a Mystery


Oh... to sort out a muddled mind and have a bit of fun.
This digital  page is for
and Hazels Magical Mystery Tour.

I'm sure like me you could make up a fun scenario for this picture.
The Miss Birds were hoping to go and have some fun on the beach,
 Daisy and Maud both wondered  why their mother wanted them to wear their best dresses.
She was a bit confused herself when  showed them what they had to wear.
Jeans and a T shirt would have been their choice.

 I think their Papa had other ideas,
Dress them to impress, he told their mother  and maybe if they can behave themselves and act like 'young ladies'   we  will be able to find a suitor for them.

Thank you for calling in today, you are very welcome  here.

Information about my
digital pages is in the sidebar.

5 comments:

  1. I do hope they find suitable suitors after all that trouble with their attire

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun story and page Yvonne. I wonder where they will end up going?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun page Yvonne. i think those birds are pretty fun. Hugs-erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your fun page and story, I hope they find suitable suitors but I don't think they'll be bothered if they don't.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous fun Yvonne - love those birds especially.
    Gill x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling in to see me today. You are very welcome here and the comments you leave for me are always appreciated.