Wednesday 20 April 2016

Something eatable


 Friends meet Friends is a place I aim to call into, but most weeks  other commitments get in the way,
so this week I have made the time and will be joining Pippa here.
With my  ''something eatable' ' page. 
Forgive me for adding a cocktail to go with my fruit, but I am on holiday
 and the sun for once is shining, even though it is still cold outside.
A digital page made with elements from mischief Circus kits, my own and found images.

Thank you for calling to see me today, I always appreciate the comments you leave for me.

4 comments:

  1. A votre santé, cheers, Prost!
    thank you, dear Yvonne for showing us! P.

    ReplyDelete

  2. A wonderful picture, I opt for the drink.
    Greetings Sadie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this - very artistic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A cocktail,what an excellent idea....fun colours!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling in to see me today. You are very welcome here and the comments you leave for me are always appreciated.