Sunday 24 April 2016

Flying fish


June over at Dezinaworld is letting us choose what we make this week.
The theme is ...Anything Goes.

Lots of layers on this digital page including many  images from  Dezinaworld..
This is was a fun page to create and I have all sorts of stories
 buzzing in my head that would go with these images.
Maybe...
The fish are unhappy at the lady for parking in a fly free zone
or...
Elsie is calling in for her fish supper .
Go on ... let your imagination  go wild and have some fun.
Thank you for calling in to see me
I always appreciate the comments you take time to leave .



4 comments:

  1. This just looks gorgeous. I became a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow,lots of fun things ☺
    Wonderfully created.
    Hugs ❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of stories for this fabulous page!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so late with my comments. This is absolutely gorgeous and fun and i bet Elsie enjoyed her fish supper lol. Thanks for joining in this week. Hugs June x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling in to see me today. You are very welcome here and the comments you leave for me are always appreciated.