Monday 7 August 2017

Deer in the woods ..... for Digitally Made Challenges


I had a great surprise early in July  when I saw I was the winner  at...

for the Add a Quote theme.

I was thrilled to be asked to be a Guest Designer this month

the theme is.....
Pets/Animals.

Lots of digital layers to create this woodland scene ,
 the deer family were added and finally framed.

All the information for my digital work can be found in my side bar.

Now as there is choice to help us decide what to create
 I also made this page


I wonder what they will be getting to eat today,
 they do look smart and ready for dinner.

Thank you for calling in to see me today, you are most welcome here.

4 comments:

  1. Both are amazing Yvonne and just love the frame on the first piece. I was asked as well for this month.

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dogs and their dinner. :) I think my dogs get more excited about our dinner than theirs, and then they eat once they realize they aren't getting ours. :) Love th page Yvonne. Those are some cute dogs. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and I meant to say I saw a mama deer and her twin fawns this morning on my walk. Your page reminds me of my view. Its beautiful also Yvonne. :) Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dogs digi piece made me smile and the deer piece is so peaceful looking. Thanks for being a guest designer for us this month at Digitally Made - and for participating in our challenges !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling in to see me today. You are very welcome here and the comments you leave for me are always appreciated.