Sunday 14 April 2019

The special dress.


Haute Couture-High Fashion
is this weeks theme at.....
Take a Word Challenge

Ellie always wanted to be a ballet dancer and wear dresses specially made
  for this kind of dancing.
She looked at all the books she could find,  to see what the dresses had
 looked like back through the years.
Her mum knew she wanted a  dress and made this one specially for her.
She used Ellie's pink  tea shirt and  dyed lots of frilly petticoats  for the skirt, she even  made Ellie  a flower band for her hair.
Ellie got her wish and her dress and was able to dance like all the ladies in her books.
Her dreams came true.


Notes about my digital pages  can
be found in my side bar

10 comments:

  1. What really great and original take on the challenge I love it when someone comes up with something awesomely different...well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad the rest of us don't have to wear tutus!! This one made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is very sweet! a lovely piece. and the color definitely pops! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm too Bev ...but I love how You played around the theme.
    Greetings Katrin

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the various dances of times. It looks like the modern girl is looking back to the ghost dancers of the past. This is a fascinating piece. Happy new week, Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh your entry is darling and so different in a perfect way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfectly delightful! I really love your take on this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is brilliant, and I just love the colour :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is heartwarming and delightful and full of joy. Loud, loud applause from here in the UK.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the idea of showing ballerinas through the ages - especially the young girl in pink who has replaced her slippers with sneakers. A brilliant take on this week's challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling in to see me today. You are very welcome here and the comments you leave for me are always appreciated.